Recorded Webinar: Cherwell and Microsoft Teams Integration News Sign Up Form Name* First Last Company* Email* CommentsThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.Read More
Learn new ways to experience Cherwell in our feature presentation from the Cherwell Clear Conference in 2020. StrataCom’s product manager will demonstrate how to take your Cherwell implementation to the next level. Elevate your IT service offerings through mobile access, Agile-based development management, enterprise time-tracking, and simple Drag-and-drop interfaces. Learn how other Cherwell customers have extended their Cherwell footprint further into the enterprise by adopting easy-to-use, highly functional bolt-ons.
StrataCom is excited to announce the launch of our new solution: Kanban Boards for Cherwell Software!
StrataCom’s Kanban Boards for Cherwell allow you to turn any Cherwell query into a fully functional Kanban board with Drag-and-drop functionality, swim lanes, card editing, and more.
Unfamiliar with Kanban? Kanban is a visual board for managing development work as it moves through the development process. Kanban visualizes the process and workflow as well as the actual work moving through that process. The goal of Kanban is to identify potential bottlenecks in your process and fix them so work can flow through it cost-effectively at an optimal efficiency. Now use the power of Kanban Boards in any Cherwell Object!
This recorded webinar includes an overview of the Kanban concept as well as full demo of our Kanban solution for Cherwell.
Take a look at all the great new features in StrataCom’s Mobile Client for Cherwell!
- Offline access of tickets
- With our “Seamless Offline Experience”, if you lose internet access, you can still work with your tickets like you’re online!
- Enhanced record navigation
- Easily navigate through your ticket lists with quick taps of our easy to use navigation arrows
- Create Specifics records from Mobile
- Create Specifics with your Incident or other Major Business Objects
- Specifics forms work just like our other mobile forms, with all the auto-fill capabilities, etc
- Related Record capabilities
- Relate records in Cherwell or view related records in an unobtrusive, mobile-friendly way!
- Examples include viewing a Customers contact card, viewing tasks associated to an Incident, Change information associated to an Approval, etc
- Coming soon!
- Mobile Customer Portal
- Will be powered by the StrataCom Mobile Client Development Studio
- Design your mobile portal to your exact standards
- GPS Functionality
- Find tickets closest to you
- Get driving directions to a ticket
- See all your techs on a map
- Mobile Customer Portal
View the Video here:Read More
Do you know what you get when you upgrade? Do you always get all of the new functionality and work flow? Watch our webinar to see how this works and how you can get new content if it wasn’t delivered in an upgrade.Read More
Watch this webinar to learn about best practices for your CMDB!Read More
StrataCom’s May 2018 Cherwell Advanced Practitioner’s event covered the topic of best practices in Cherwell design. Items covered during this webinar included: best practices for Cherwell Portal Design, when to use mApps vs. blueprints, how to utilize Incident Subcategories to drive workflow, approvals, and more.Read More
One-Step Actions enable IT organizations to automate tasks, workflows and processes quickly and easily, without writing or touching code. Watch this webinar to learn more!Read More
StrataCom has developed an extensive mApp for Cherwell named Facilities Essentials. This add-on leverages Cherwell’s core strengths around Tasks, Assignments, Calendaring, End-User Portal and Mobile device support to fulfill your organizations Facilities Management requirements.Read More
Watch this interactive Webinar to see how your organization can extend Cherwell to support Use Cases such as DevOps, Backlog Management, and Continual Service Improvement.Read More