the Pink Elephant is recognized as THE world’s premier IT Service Management annual event, now in its 26th hugely successful year!
Pink23’s cutting edge program includes ITIL® – always a featured subject – plus Lean IT, Agile Scrum, DevOps, business relationship management, organizational change management, and much more. This year’s theme is dedicated to James Bond!
Register today for learning, networking, and fun in Las Vegas! https://www.pinkelephant.com/en-us/Pink23/homeRead More
Your Cherwell CMDB is likely being well populated with installed devices via SCCM or CAM. What about the Hardware you ordered? Are project schedules unreliable due to the unknown whereabouts of received hardware? This video shows how StrataCom can very simply solve this Problem, giving you the visibility required to create proper expectations for your internal customers.Read More
Hardware Asset Management Lifecycle
A better ITSM tool is rarely the answer. It’s about your Process, and ability to capture the status of CI’s throughout their journey.
Watch this short explainer for details:Read More
We’ve noticed a trend this year of organizations contemplating the move to a new ITSM platform. Is your team in the mode of assessing your investment to achieve a particular ITSM maturity goal?
Don’t let ITSM tool demo’s fool you into believing the tool alone will deliver a high level of maturity. Likely you’ve realized that a tool is only as good as it’s implementation. StrataCom can help you formulate the proper mix of Tool, Process, and Organizational commitment that aligns with your Goals and Investment capacity.
Check out this video that illustrates the ITSM Maturity path: ITSM Maturity – YouTube
Ivanti/Cherwell + Microsoft Action Cards = Awesome Customer Service!
The Customers you serve know Outlook…Most don’t know your Portal.
Meet them where they are. Let Outlook be their Avenue to experiencing ITSM.
Common Use Cases for Microsoft Action Cards include:
- Auto respond to new incoming emails with an Action Card asking your Customer for more detail about their request. Their answers post back to the Ivanti/Cherwell ticket/data elements enabling a higher quality response from your Technicians.
- Send Customers Surveys imbedded in Outlook emails.
- Automate sending emails containing Action Cards to Customers with old open tickets. Their response can often allow closing of the ticket with no Technician time required.
Check out our short YouTube video here to learn more about this feature: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9kboUq3UXoRead More
Interested in getting out of the office for some new ideas and inspiration? We’d like to invite you to join us at the HDI Service Management World conference this November in Orlando!
Everything shaping the future of Service Management comes together in the most productive and valuable week of your year. SMW is the definitive event for Service Management leaders—a conference and expo focused on helping you manage changing customer and business expectations, discover emerging resources and technologies, and stay ahead of evolving practices and frameworks.
Use our promo code: STRATA400 to get $400 off of your registration!
More information and registration here: https://www.smworld.com/
Click here to see how StrataCom delivers OmniChannel for Ivanti and Cherwell Customers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilGMFHwacqI
StrataCom is pleased to share with you the recording of our recent Cherwell Advanced Practitioner Webinar: Do More with Cherwell Notifications.
ITSM Notifications must be dialed in to be effective. Over-Notifying causes Customers to ignore. Under-Notifying means missing crucial updates. But…it’s not just about Cadence. The channel, and ability to capture Feedback, are key to a high-quality Customer experience.
Instead of simply sending a static email, now consider these options:
- Directly send updates about tickets to individuals via MS Teams
- Send Notifications to groups of users in MS Teams
- Send Microsoft Adaptive Cards to MS Teams allowing individuals to update or resolve tickets directly in MS Teams. This is akin to delivering a specifics screen in MS Teams
- Deliver Microsoft Adaptive Cards within emails to MS Outlook. Imagine completing a Specifics Screen right there in the body of an email message
- Deliver Google AppSheet via emails to Gmail accounts…similar to Microsoft Adaptive Cards
StrataCom is pleased to invite you to view our new product launch webinar recording: the StrataCom MS Teams SmartBot. Purpose built for Cherwell and Ivanti Service Manager, our Microsoft AI and Teams-based technology delivers a powerful new channel for delivering your Services.
For most organizations, Microsoft Teams has become ubiquitous. Your internal customers can now experience the benefits of your ITSM solution through a channel they know. Bot-based AI and Natural Language Searches allow for:
- Opening, or checking status, of Incidents, Approvals, Changes, etc.
- Creating Requests for IT, HR, Facilities, etc.
- Searching the Ivanti/Cherwell Knowledgebase
- Decision Tree based troubleshooting steps
Unlimited configuration of this solution is provided with a new “Topics” object.
Join us on March 3rd at 11:00 Central for our new product launch webinar! Introducing the StrataCom MS Teams SmartBot for Cherwell and Ivanti Neurons for ITSM.
Purpose built for Cherwell and Ivanti Neurons for ITSM, our Microsoft AI and Teams-based technology delivers a powerful new channel for delivering your Services.
Register for the webinar HERE