StrataCom continues to release new features in our StrataCom Native Mobile client for Cherwell. Here’s a snapshot of what’s new:
- The updated Native app can now search multiple fields in our type-ahead list picker
- For Customer lookup, one can type in Name, Email Address, Phone Number or any other field that’s stored in the customer Object in Cherwell. Fields are easy to add using StrataCom’s Mobile Experience Designer.
- Now available: the ability to rename the Field names on the type-ahead widget’s search results. Administrators can now rename column headers using the Mobile Experience Designer.
Learn new ways to experience Cherwell in our feature presentation from the Cherwell Clear Conference in 2020. StrataCom’s product manager will demonstrate how to take your Cherwell implementation to the next level. Elevate your IT service offerings through mobile access, Agile-based development management, enterprise time-tracking, and simple Drag-and-drop interfaces. Learn how other Cherwell customers have extended their Cherwell footprint further into the enterprise by adopting easy-to-use, highly functional bolt-ons.
StrataCom is pleased to announce the release of our Drag-And-Drop Scheduling Calendar for use with our Native Cherwell Mobile Client or our Kanban Boards for Cherwell.
With the Drag-And-Drop scheduling capability of the calendar, users can easily create, view and re-schedule events from an easy-to-use calendar interface. Ideal for Scheduling Change records, Facilities Work Orders or any other Cherwell Object, the StrataCom Calendar for Cherwell will make your Cherwell user’s lives easier!Read More
Because the Mobile Client for Cherwell by StrataCom is built on our “Mobile Experience Designer”, we don’t release updates to the mobile client that only have to do with customer workflow. For example, we would… [..]Read More
StrataCom is excited to announce newly released features for Cherwell Mobile! Now available:
- Nested Menus in the Mobile Client: Build elegant Mobile experiences using nested menus, allowing you to group actions, queries, etc for a single object, all together in one place.
- Mobile Editable Grid: Quickly update records in the mobile client on your mobile device or on your desktop using our easy-to-use editable grid. Edit Cherwell records like you’re working in a spreadsheet.
- Build Your Own Queries in our mobile development studio! If you don’t have a query you need in Cherwell to display records for your users, use our powerful query builder to build your own query in your Mobile Experience.
- Use our Enhanced Search Builder to allow your users to search any field in any object and return records in a grid format while using our advanced type-ahead search capabilities. Quickly find records using any field and identify them using our return results quick-grid.
- ‘Seamless Offline’ Mode allows users to work with records even when they have a very slow or intermittent internet connection, or no internet connection at all. Users aren’t required to manually ‘go offline’, the StrataCom Mobile Client intelligently caches records so they are ready for your users no matter what type of internet connection they have.
- Brand your Mobile Experience any way you desire. Full access to the CSS is enabled allowing you to change every aspect of the StrataCom Mobile Experience for your users.
Ping us today if you’d like a demo or free trial!Read More
Take a look at all the great new features in StrataCom’s Mobile Client for Cherwell!
- Offline access of tickets
- With our “Seamless Offline Experience”, if you lose internet access, you can still work with your tickets like you’re online!
- Enhanced record navigation
- Easily navigate through your ticket lists with quick taps of our easy to use navigation arrows
- Create Specifics records from Mobile
- Create Specifics with your Incident or other Major Business Objects
- Specifics forms work just like our other mobile forms, with all the auto-fill capabilities, etc
- Related Record capabilities
- Relate records in Cherwell or view related records in an unobtrusive, mobile-friendly way!
- Examples include viewing a Customers contact card, viewing tasks associated to an Incident, Change information associated to an Approval, etc
- Coming soon!
- Mobile Customer Portal
- Will be powered by the StrataCom Mobile Client Development Studio
- Design your mobile portal to your exact standards
- GPS Functionality
- Find tickets closest to you
- Get driving directions to a ticket
- See all your techs on a map
- Mobile Customer Portal
View the Video here:Read More
This webinar presents a deep dive into the Cherwell API and Cherwell Integrations, how they work, and detailed information on integrating the Cherwell application with external systems using the REST API.Read More
Watch this video to see how easy it is to add a journal and close an incident using only Stratacom’s Cherwell Mobile client!Read More
Learn how to assign an incident to a different team using StrataCom’s Cherwell Mobile Client:Read More
The StrataCom Cherwell mobile client allows users to perform many actions quickly without having to connect to the Cherwell Portal or the Cherwell client. Watch the video to see how easy this is!Read More