Click here to see how StrataCom delivers OmniChannel for Ivanti and Cherwell Customers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilGMFHwacqI
Cherwell Customers are now enjoying the value and flexibility of experiencing the power of Cherwell through a Kanban User Experience.
This Kanban Webinar walks through specific use cases such as:
- Operational Incident and Request Management
- CAB and Change Approvals
- Simplified PPM and ITPT experience
- GANTT Charts for improved PPM and ITPT Project Management
- Compatibility with the upcoming Ivanti converged ITSM solution
- Single Pane of Glass view for all your Tasks
StrataCom is excited to announce new features for our Cherwell add-on solutions!
Mobile client: Our developers have added ADA capabilities to ensure screen readers will work with the Web client or Native mobile client. With this functionality, the StrataCom mobile client is more ADA compatible and solves many of the issues customers struggle with in the Cherwell client.
StrataCom Kanban boards for Cherwell: We have added ‘filter by tag’ capabilities to our Kanban boards. This allows users to filter the Kanban board by any Tag on the cards. In order to filter result set by a field, you must have a Tag on the card for that field.
StrataCom Gantt for Cherwell: We have added the capability to show multiple Projects in the Gantt instead of a single project with Multiple Tasks.
Are you managing projects in Cherwell in Incident or Change management? Many clients are managing smaller projects in Cherwell using these modules. Attach the StrataCom Kanban Boards and Gantt Chart for Cherwell to these Cherwell Objects and they become fantastic mini-project management tools!
This blog post features a YouTube video demoing this helpful functionality!Read More
Learn new ways to experience Cherwell in our feature presentation from the Cherwell Clear Conference in 2020. StrataCom’s product manager will demonstrate how to take your Cherwell implementation to the next level. Elevate your IT service offerings through mobile access, Agile-based development management, enterprise time-tracking, and simple Drag-and-drop interfaces. Learn how other Cherwell customers have extended their Cherwell footprint further into the enterprise by adopting easy-to-use, highly functional bolt-ons.
StrataCom is pleased to announce the release of our Drag-And-Drop Scheduling Calendar for use with our Native Cherwell Mobile Client or our Kanban Boards for Cherwell.
With the Drag-And-Drop scheduling capability of the calendar, users can easily create, view and re-schedule events from an easy-to-use calendar interface. Ideal for Scheduling Change records, Facilities Work Orders or any other Cherwell Object, the StrataCom Calendar for Cherwell will make your Cherwell user’s lives easier!Read More
StrataCom is excited to announce newly released features for our Kanban Boards for Cherwell Software. Now available:
- Enhanced Swim Lane Functionality allows you to build ‘boards within boards’ as the swim lanes now collapse the entire vertical section of the board.
- Unique Checklist: Kanban boards are now equipped with StrataCom’s unique checklist feature. Add checklists right to your Kanban cards and use them to track to-dos for each card.
- One-Steps: Run cherwell actions or one-steps right from the card on the board without having to enter the record to do so.
- Live Update: StrataCom’s Kanban boards use our exclusive ‘Live Update’ feature that allows everyone to see changes on their boards in real-time as other users move cards around on the board, all the users will see the updates immediately!
Ping us today if you’d like a demo or free trial!
StrataCom is excited to announce the launch of our new solution: Kanban Boards for Cherwell Software!
StrataCom’s Kanban Boards for Cherwell allow you to turn any Cherwell query into a fully functional Kanban board with Drag-and-drop functionality, swim lanes, card editing, and more.
Unfamiliar with Kanban? Kanban is a visual board for managing development work as it moves through the development process. Kanban visualizes the process and workflow as well as the actual work moving through that process. The goal of Kanban is to identify potential bottlenecks in your process and fix them so work can flow through it cost-effectively at an optimal efficiency. Now use the power of Kanban Boards in any Cherwell Object!
This recorded webinar includes an overview of the Kanban concept as well as full demo of our Kanban solution for Cherwell.