Skinny Client Option for Cherwell Software
Problem: Some Cherwell Users need a Focused and Fast Experience. Although the full Cherwell client delivers robust functionality, it is also more complex than needed for the casual Cherwell User.
Solution: The StrataCom Mobile Client can also run in any desktop browser. With this platform, your users can simply and quickly manage their Cherwell tickets without needing to launch a full Cherwell client, even in a low bandwidth environment.
Take a look at this short video to see the Skinny Client in action!Read More
StrataCom is pleased to share with you the recording of our recent Cherwell Advanced Practitioner Webinar: Do More with Cherwell Notifications.
ITSM Notifications must be dialed in to be effective. Over-Notifying causes Customers to ignore. Under-Notifying means missing crucial updates. But…it’s not just about Cadence. The channel, and ability to capture Feedback, are key to a high-quality Customer experience.
Instead of simply sending a static email, now consider these options:
- Directly send updates about tickets to individuals via MS Teams
- Send Notifications to groups of users in MS Teams
- Send Microsoft Adaptive Cards to MS Teams allowing individuals to update or resolve tickets directly in MS Teams. This is akin to delivering a specifics screen in MS Teams
- Deliver Microsoft Adaptive Cards within emails to MS Outlook. Imagine completing a Specifics Screen right there in the body of an email message
- Deliver Google AppSheet via emails to Gmail accounts…similar to Microsoft Adaptive Cards