StrataCom continues to release new features in our StrataCom Native Mobile client for Cherwell. Here’s a snapshot of what’s new:
- The updated Native app can now search multiple fields in our type-ahead list picker
- For Customer lookup, one can type in Name, Email Address, Phone Number or any other field that’s stored in the customer Object in Cherwell. Fields are easy to add using StrataCom’s Mobile Experience Designer.
- Now available: the ability to rename the Field names on the type-ahead widget’s search results. Administrators can now rename column headers using the Mobile Experience Designer.
Service Level Agreements are an easy concept to understand but the actual mechanics of how they work is complex. Our August 2021 Cherwell Advanced Practitioner event provides an overview of SLAs in Cherwell CSM 10.2 and touches on topics including: how SLAs work, best practices, and getting started on implementation. Our presenter answers such questions as:
- What defines which SLA will attach to an Incident?
- How does the time the record is created matter?
- How does pending time work? How does “stop the clock” affect this?
- How do we configure/add new SLA’s?
- How do we define custom calendars and business time?