Struggling with performance issues in Cherwell?
Common Complaints we hear from the Cherwell community:
- Cherwell is slowing down during the busiest time of day
- Login times are slow
- Clicking ‘save’ is slow
- Using certain Views is very slow
- Searching existing tickets is slow
Reasons why performance is suffering:
- Hardware sizing and scaling of databases is a common issue
- Poorly formed queries
- SQL Server specific issues related to Cherwell
- Poorly configured SAN storage space
- Excessive and unnecessary use of database lookups in custom and out of box code
- Lack of primary key constraints
If you’re experiencing some of the same issues, we’d love to visit with you about your current situation and how we can help resolve those issues. Cherwell should be very fast. If it’s not, it’s fixable. Give us a call today.