StrataCom established a formal partnership with Cherwell Software in 2012 and is currently a registered Service Partner. StrataCom has provided Cherwell consulting (both process and technical) to a long list of Cherwell customers since 2012. StrataCom retains 11 staff consultants holding Cherwell Professional Services Certifications and those certifications are renewed and updated regularly with new version releases.
As a leader in the Cherwell professional services space, StrataCom has created a variety of meaningful and widely implemented mApps (mergeable applications) available on the Cherwell mApp Exchange including Facilities Management, RED Essentials (requirements, enhancements, and defect tracking), Customer Approval Delegations, etc. StrataCom also service on the partner advisory board and is instrumental in beta testing new versions. We also lead monthly Advanced Practitioner training courses for the Cherwell community.
StrataCom provides the following services around Cherwell Service Management:
- Managed Services
- Integrations (including ADFS, CMDB, SCCM, Solarwinds)
- Build out of the Cherwell platform (including mobile app development and expansion)
- ITIL Process Consulting
- Road Map Consulting and Planning
- Project Management
- Staff Augmentation
- Reporting and Metrics
- Training and Support
- Database Conversion
- Performance Tuning
- ITSM System Health Check
- mApp Creation and Implementation (including ITPT)
StrataCom employs a full-time staff of consultants specializing in IT Service Management. We are not generalists, but specialists in the software we work with. Our team has combed the country for the very best consultants who hold both ITIL and tool specific certifications.
Advantages of Engaging StrataCom
- StrataCom’s all-senior staff of consultants have decades of experience within the IT Service Management industry
- StrataCom maintains its own W-2 staff of tried and true consultants, a team of 11 certified on Cherwell Software
- Our consultants understand the business process behind ITSM as many of them began their careers staffing a help desk
- StrataCom’s consultants possess both technical skill sets and solid communication skills
- Our team serves as an invaluable internal knowledge base as consultants have an experienced team to help solve difficult challenges
- With solid track record of successful projects, we are happy to share success stories and client references
- As a premier Cherwell partner, our consultants have direct access to top levels of Cherwell customer support and consulting resources for escalating any issues our clients face
Our time-tested methodology ensures honest, realistic project goals. You can trust StrataCom’s projections because time and time again our deliverables are achieved on time and within budget, a vital aspect of any project’s success.