In this webinar, Eric Krueger presents on Cherwell REST API best practices and lessons learned during the development of StrataCom’s two Cherwell-related products built entirely on the Cherwell REST API, StrataCom’s Mobile Client for Cherwell and StrataCom Kanban Boards for Cherwell. Learn everything you need to build REST API based applications connected to Cherwell, what the new Cherwell API features mean for you, and how to solve for some of the Cherwell API complexities.Read More
StrataCom is excited to announce the launch of our new solution: Kanban Boards for Cherwell Software!
StrataCom’s Kanban Boards for Cherwell allow you to turn any Cherwell query into a fully functional Kanban board with Drag-and-drop functionality, swim lanes, card editing, and more.
Unfamiliar with Kanban? Kanban is a visual board for managing development work as it moves through the development process. Kanban visualizes the process and workflow as well as the actual work moving through that process. The goal of Kanban is to identify potential bottlenecks in your process and fix them so work can flow through it cost-effectively at an optimal efficiency. Now use the power of Kanban Boards in any Cherwell Object!
This recorded webinar includes an overview of the Kanban concept as well as full demo of our Kanban solution for Cherwell.
Take a look at all the great new features in StrataCom’s Mobile Client for Cherwell!
- Offline access of tickets
- With our “Seamless Offline Experience”, if you lose internet access, you can still work with your tickets like you’re online!
- Enhanced record navigation
- Easily navigate through your ticket lists with quick taps of our easy to use navigation arrows
- Create Specifics records from Mobile
- Create Specifics with your Incident or other Major Business Objects
- Specifics forms work just like our other mobile forms, with all the auto-fill capabilities, etc
- Related Record capabilities
- Relate records in Cherwell or view related records in an unobtrusive, mobile-friendly way!
- Examples include viewing a Customers contact card, viewing tasks associated to an Incident, Change information associated to an Approval, etc
- Coming soon!
- Mobile Customer Portal
- Will be powered by the StrataCom Mobile Client Development Studio
- Design your mobile portal to your exact standards
- GPS Functionality
- Find tickets closest to you
- Get driving directions to a ticket
- See all your techs on a map
- Mobile Customer Portal
View the Video here:Read More
Join us for the overview of how to greatly improve speed in Cherwell by updating keys, one-steps, and other tips and tricks to improve the user experienceRead More
Recorded Event: Upgrading to Cherwell 9.7: New Features, Options, Strategy and Best Practices for Success
This webinar explores some of the new features that Cherwell has released in the latest versions of Cherwell CSM and how they can benefit your organization. Now you want to upgrade….What’s involved? What if I want the new form layout? Can I get the latest features by just upgrading my client and server? What’s a Content upgrade anyway? This webinar reviews these topics in detail.Read More
Are you on an old version of Cherwell and interested in taking advantage of the newest features and functionality? Contemplating a content upgrade or scrapping your environment and starting with a fresh new implementation? Or do you just want to modernize your system and add content?
Join StrataCom for a deep dive conversation focused on Cherwell Modernization. We’ll review the drivers and decision points behind choosing when to Re-Implement or simply Upgrade Cherwell. Let StrataCom provide you with insight on how to make the best decision for your organization.Read More
Do you know what you get when you upgrade? Do you always get all of the new functionality and work flow? Watch our webinar to see how this works and how you can get new content if it wasn’t delivered in an upgrade.Read More
Learn the difference between mApps (Cherwell mergeable applications) versus blueprints and the appropriate time to use each when migrating code with Cherwell.Read More
This webinar presents a deep dive into the Cherwell API and Cherwell Integrations, how they work, and detailed information on integrating the Cherwell application with external systems using the REST API.Read More