StrataCom is proud to introduce a fully-functional Gantt Chart for Cherwell! StrataCom’s Gantt chart for Cherwell can be used with any Cherwell Object, including PPM Operational Tasks! Experience the power of Cherwell with a fully drag-and-drop capable Gantt chart.Read More
The Cherwell Marketing Leadership Team and Premier Cherwell Partner, StrataCom, share tips on how you can leverage the combination of Cherwell and Kanban to deliver next-level business workflow process in our webinar: Agile Workflow Platform Management.
This webinar explores:
- What Kanban can mean to your Business Teams, deliver visual workflow to a group immersed in visuals
- Agile Methodology applied across the business brings order to what can be a chaotic and disconnected current state
- Why leveraging Cherwell CSM makes sense for Business Groups, how the Cherwell Marketing Group realized increased productivity, increased quality, and lower cost
- Real-time collaboration, a single pane of glass Kanban experience delivers a fast-clean view of all organizational initiatives with updates by team members instantly displayed
StrataCom is pleased to announce the release of our Drag-And-Drop Scheduling Calendar for use with our Native Cherwell Mobile Client or our Kanban Boards for Cherwell.
With the Drag-And-Drop scheduling capability of the calendar, users can easily create, view and re-schedule events from an easy-to-use calendar interface. Ideal for Scheduling Change records, Facilities Work Orders or any other Cherwell Object, the StrataCom Calendar for Cherwell will make your Cherwell user’s lives easier!Read More
StrataCom is excited to announce newly released features for Cherwell Mobile! Now available:
- Nested Menus in the Mobile Client: Build elegant Mobile experiences using nested menus, allowing you to group actions, queries, etc for a single object, all together in one place.
- Mobile Editable Grid: Quickly update records in the mobile client on your mobile device or on your desktop using our easy-to-use editable grid. Edit Cherwell records like you’re working in a spreadsheet.
- Build Your Own Queries in our mobile development studio! If you don’t have a query you need in Cherwell to display records for your users, use our powerful query builder to build your own query in your Mobile Experience.
- Use our Enhanced Search Builder to allow your users to search any field in any object and return records in a grid format while using our advanced type-ahead search capabilities. Quickly find records using any field and identify them using our return results quick-grid.
- ‘Seamless Offline’ Mode allows users to work with records even when they have a very slow or intermittent internet connection, or no internet connection at all. Users aren’t required to manually ‘go offline’, the StrataCom Mobile Client intelligently caches records so they are ready for your users no matter what type of internet connection they have.
- Brand your Mobile Experience any way you desire. Full access to the CSS is enabled allowing you to change every aspect of the StrataCom Mobile Experience for your users.
Ping us today if you’d like a demo or free trial!Read More
StrataCom is excited to announce newly released features for our Kanban Boards for Cherwell Software. Now available:
- Enhanced Swim Lane Functionality allows you to build ‘boards within boards’ as the swim lanes now collapse the entire vertical section of the board.
- Unique Checklist: Kanban boards are now equipped with StrataCom’s unique checklist feature. Add checklists right to your Kanban cards and use them to track to-dos for each card.
- One-Steps: Run cherwell actions or one-steps right from the card on the board without having to enter the record to do so.
- Live Update: StrataCom’s Kanban boards use our exclusive ‘Live Update’ feature that allows everyone to see changes on their boards in real-time as other users move cards around on the board, all the users will see the updates immediately!
Ping us today if you’d like a demo or free trial!
StrataCom has been a Cherwell Partner since 2012. We recently surveyed our customers in order to inform the greater Cherwell community about how their peers are delivering value from the Cherwell Solution. Our goal was to provide the Community a better understanding of the breadth and maturity of Cherwell implementations and to provide detail on Customer Accomplishments and Initiatives.
You can access the results of this survey HERE
In this webinar, Eric Krueger presents on Cherwell REST API best practices and lessons learned during the development of StrataCom’s two Cherwell-related products built entirely on the Cherwell REST API, StrataCom’s Mobile Client for Cherwell and StrataCom Kanban Boards for Cherwell. Learn everything you need to build REST API based applications connected to Cherwell, what the new Cherwell API features mean for you, and how to solve for some of the Cherwell API complexities.Read More