StrataCom is excited to announce newly released features for Cherwell Mobile! Now available:
- Nested Menus in the Mobile Client: Build elegant Mobile experiences using nested menus, allowing you to group actions, queries, etc for a single object, all together in one place.
- Mobile Editable Grid: Quickly update records in the mobile client on your mobile device or on your desktop using our easy-to-use editable grid. Edit Cherwell records like you’re working in a spreadsheet.
- Build Your Own Queries in our mobile development studio! If you don’t have a query you need in Cherwell to display records for your users, use our powerful query builder to build your own query in your Mobile Experience.
- Use our Enhanced Search Builder to allow your users to search any field in any object and return records in a grid format while using our advanced type-ahead search capabilities. Quickly find records using any field and identify them using our return results quick-grid.
- ‘Seamless Offline’ Mode allows users to work with records even when they have a very slow or intermittent internet connection, or no internet connection at all. Users aren’t required to manually ‘go offline’, the StrataCom Mobile Client intelligently caches records so they are ready for your users no matter what type of internet connection they have.
- Brand your Mobile Experience any way you desire. Full access to the CSS is enabled allowing you to change every aspect of the StrataCom Mobile Experience for your users.
Ping us today if you’d like a demo or free trial!Read More
StrataCom is excited to announce newly released features for our Kanban Boards for Cherwell Software. Now available:
- Enhanced Swim Lane Functionality allows you to build ‘boards within boards’ as the swim lanes now collapse the entire vertical section of the board.
- Unique Checklist: Kanban boards are now equipped with StrataCom’s unique checklist feature. Add checklists right to your Kanban cards and use them to track to-dos for each card.
- One-Steps: Run cherwell actions or one-steps right from the card on the board without having to enter the record to do so.
- Live Update: StrataCom’s Kanban boards use our exclusive ‘Live Update’ feature that allows everyone to see changes on their boards in real-time as other users move cards around on the board, all the users will see the updates immediately!
Ping us today if you’d like a demo or free trial!
StrataCom has been a Cherwell Partner since 2012. We recently surveyed our customers in order to inform the greater Cherwell community about how their peers are delivering value from the Cherwell Solution. Our goal was to provide the Community a better understanding of the breadth and maturity of Cherwell implementations and to provide detail on Customer Accomplishments and Initiatives.
You can access the results of this survey HERE
In this webinar, Eric Krueger presents on Cherwell REST API best practices and lessons learned during the development of StrataCom’s two Cherwell-related products built entirely on the Cherwell REST API, StrataCom’s Mobile Client for Cherwell and StrataCom Kanban Boards for Cherwell. Learn everything you need to build REST API based applications connected to Cherwell, what the new Cherwell API features mean for you, and how to solve for some of the Cherwell API complexities.Read More
StrataCom is excited to announce the launch of our new solution: Kanban Boards for Cherwell Software!
StrataCom’s Kanban Boards for Cherwell allow you to turn any Cherwell query into a fully functional Kanban board with Drag-and-drop functionality, swim lanes, card editing, and more.
Unfamiliar with Kanban? Kanban is a visual board for managing development work as it moves through the development process. Kanban visualizes the process and workflow as well as the actual work moving through that process. The goal of Kanban is to identify potential bottlenecks in your process and fix them so work can flow through it cost-effectively at an optimal efficiency. Now use the power of Kanban Boards in any Cherwell Object!
This recorded webinar includes an overview of the Kanban concept as well as full demo of our Kanban solution for Cherwell.
Take a look at all the great new features in StrataCom’s Mobile Client for Cherwell!
- Offline access of tickets
- With our “Seamless Offline Experience”, if you lose internet access, you can still work with your tickets like you’re online!
- Enhanced record navigation
- Easily navigate through your ticket lists with quick taps of our easy to use navigation arrows
- Create Specifics records from Mobile
- Create Specifics with your Incident or other Major Business Objects
- Specifics forms work just like our other mobile forms, with all the auto-fill capabilities, etc
- Related Record capabilities
- Relate records in Cherwell or view related records in an unobtrusive, mobile-friendly way!
- Examples include viewing a Customers contact card, viewing tasks associated to an Incident, Change information associated to an Approval, etc
- Coming soon!
- Mobile Customer Portal
- Will be powered by the StrataCom Mobile Client Development Studio
- Design your mobile portal to your exact standards
- GPS Functionality
- Find tickets closest to you
- Get driving directions to a ticket
- See all your techs on a map
- Mobile Customer Portal
View the Video here:Read More
Join us for the overview of how to greatly improve speed in Cherwell by updating keys, one-steps, and other tips and tricks to improve the user experienceRead More